Please note that hire charges only cover use of room and associated facilities e.g. toilets, etc.
All hirers are allowed 15 minutes before and after the hire period to set out and put away furniture and equipment.
Hirers should expect to find rooms clean and clear of furniture when they arrive and that cutlery, crockery and glassware is clean and ready for use.
The hirers must therefore ensure that:
1. All tables and chairs used in their session are put away carefully at the end.
2. Tables and chairs must be stacked in accordance with the instructions and photographs on the inside of the cupboard doors.
3. Please NOTE – when you set up the tables and chairs and put them away, please use the trolley provided to make sure you do not scratch the floor (additional charges may apply in the event of damage).
4. The hirer should ensure that table tops are wiped clean before being put away.
5. All furniture borrowed from an adjacent room must be returned before leaving.
6. Any crockery, glassware or cutlery used must be washed, dried and put away. Crockery and glassware must not be left in the dishwasher.
7. The floors should be cleared of litter, especially food litter which must be put in a bin bag and placed in the bin in the corridor where toilets are.
8. Please do not allow chewing gum to be used in the building as this can result in a very expensive cleaning problem.
9. Notices or posters of any kind must not be put up on windows or walls.
10. Please make sure that before you leave the building all of your belongings must be taken away or placed in appropriate place. We do not take any responsibility of any damage when caused to hires equipment or belongings.
11. Please do not leave any food in the fridge/freezer when you leave the building.
12. Balloons need to be removed before you leave the building due to sensitive alarm system.
13. No smoke machines/dry ice in the building.
14. No candles or naked flames.
15. Please leave the place as you find before you leave!
If the hirer requires a room to be set out for them before their event and cleared afterwards this can be arranged for an additional fee.
Free WiFi provided
Health and Safety
It is the responsibility of the individual hirers to ensure that they are aware of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and to take responsible precautions to ensure that their activities are carried out in a responsible way.
A First Aid Kit is stored in the main kitchen and in the Regency Room.
A condition of the booking is that the hire must familiarised themselves with the Health and Safety Policy on Iceni Partnership website.
Any accidents should be reported to Iceni Partnership on 01760 722 800