Please note that hire charges only cover use of room
and associated facilities e.g. toilets, etc.
All hirers are allowed 15 minutes before and after the hire period
to set out and put away furniture and equipment.
Hirers should expect to find rooms clean and clear of furniture when they arrive and that crockery and glassware is clean and ready for use.
The hirers must therefore ensure that:
1. All tables and chairs used in their session are put away carefully at the end.
2. Tables and chairs must be stacked in accordance with the instructions
and photographs on the inside of the cupboard doors.
3. The hirer should ensure that table tops are wiped clean before
being put away. For example, if candles are used during the session
all candle wax should be removed from the surfaces.
4. All furniture is borrowed from an adjacent room it must
be returned before leaving.
5. Any crockery, glassware or cutlery used must be washed, dried and put away. Crockery and glassware must not be left in the dishwasher.
6. All windows should be closed before leaving.
7. The floors should be cleared of litter, especially food litter.
8. Please do not allow chewing gum to be used in the building
as this can result in a very expensive cleaning problem.
9. Notices or posters of any kind must not be put up on windows or walls.
If the hirer requires a room to be set out for them before their event and cleared afterwards this can be arranged for an additional fee.
Free WiFi provided
Health and Safety
It is the responsibility of the individual hirers to ensure that they are aware of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and to take responsible precautions to ensure that their activities are carried out in a responsible way.
A First Aid Kit is stored in the kitchen.
A condition of the booking is that the hire must familiarised themselves with the Health and Safety Policy on Iceni Partnership website.
Any accidents should be reported to Iceni Partnership on 01760 722 800